Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Tales Of Nathan The Gallant - Chapter 01; Blogging, Commence !

Here we are, 24 hours(ish) after the creation of my awesome blog and I this is my second post; Chapter 01. Hope you's enjoy :P

As my some of you know, I have a an annoying bro - Damien. Actually, annoying is an understatement, and understatement, is an understatement, if you understand that, then you should be under the impression that Damien is a homo. He spends what seems to be every waking moment he has trying with me, trying to annoy me. For example;
-He would often puppet master/convince my parents into making me do something/doing something to me which would make me sad face :(
-Facebook stalk ALL my friends and try to embarrass me
- Often go onto my Facebook or MSN and talk to my friends pretending to be me, and having awkward convos with them. HOW THE HELL DOES HE KNOW MY PASSWORD !?!
Hmmm, I need to think of a way to get back at him... If anyone has any ideas, please comment them, thanks :D

If you knew the first thing about me, then you should know that I "heart" Taylor Swift :). For many of my "friends" see this to be a "mental disability", I see this to be a gift. The gift of having the greatest taste of music :P
Many of my friends are always talking about how "crap"(Hahah, I know right, Taylor Swift = crap ? Impossible, what a joke :D) and to them I ask them who their favourite artist is, which is followed by "Oh ? Really ? Nice *sarcasm*, would they by any chance happen to be the artist of the year ?(The finishing question), and when they answer "No", in a disappointed tone, I say "WELL SUCK MY BALLS BIATCH, TAYLOR SWIFT IS !!! TAYLOR SWIFT > X (X Being their fav. artist) :P.
PWNT. GG NO RM. NATHAN WINS ! :D
I'm sure Emily, my tsbfl would agree ! :P

So, yesterday (Saturday) I went to Towers, with friends, and watched Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs - in 3D :P, with unsurprisingly low expectations. In all honestly, it was unexpectedly good; It was funny, even for a kid's movie, adequately pro animation and a decent storyline. I'm glad we chose to watch this over that New Moon crap :P.
Also, I went onto the eVent Cinemas website, and found that Astroboy was only being aired in 3 locations, which i haven't even heard of before, and OMG'ed, then WTH'ed !! It's homo how such an anticipated movie, would only be shown in only THREE locations ! What would they have to gain from show the movie in such few locations ?!?! Did they somehow think they would earn more money by showing it in 3 venues, as opposed to their 30-40 venues ?!?, 'cuz if they did, ....... ARE THEY OUT OF THEIR FRKN MINDS ?!?!? *facepalm*
I WANT TO WATCH ASTROBOY ! :P :@

I'd also like to thank those awesome 11 people who have already "followed" my blog :D
But if you haven't followed it, for whatever reason, get the hell off your lazy ass, and follow it already !
Thanks to everyone for reading;

Nathan, out !

11 comments:

  1. Haha, your blog is so awesome.

    But Taylor Swift?

    Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree your brother is homo and he is the most annoying person ever :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahah thank you for your kind words of encouragement.
    Ryder, i absolutely agree with you agreeing with me :D
    So, Koray, who is your fav artist, and by any chance would they happen to be artist of the year ? xD
    Koray, I'm sure your blog of whining will be just as good haha, impress me ! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taylor Swift is AWESOME!!!
    :L

    ur brother cant be anymore annoying than my broS ?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nathan, Taylor Swift is gay. Pure truth.
    I bet you that Jay Chou, Utada Hikaru or Ayumi Hamasaki have won waaaaay more awards than her.

    So pwned! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Taylor swift is waaay younger, with heaps of pure talent; Artist of the year at 20 !
    PURE LIES !!! LIES I TELL YOU !!!
    Your bros are cool, tyler, follow my blog !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, Ayumi's music career has lasted over 10 years.
    & Jay Chou sings, produces, writes his own songs, models, DJs, acts & produces his own movies & music videos. AND he has 9 studio albums.
    & Utada is just awesome.

    So I still win. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. my ass !
    Taylor Swift's career has lasted about 8 and she's only twenty. She also writes and produces her own songs and music videos. She already has FIVE and shes only twenty !

    ReplyDelete
  9. As if!
    She only became famous this year anyway.
    & I bet you she didn't even write some of her songs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG i like em all
    haha

    TAYLOR SWIFT IS COOL (y)
    JAY CHOU IS HOTT (WVWN THOUGH HIS OLD-ISH)
    UTADA HIKARU HAS AN AWESOME VOICE.
    AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HIMASAKI OR WATEVER (Y)

    ReplyDelete
  11. ...Amy, you know nothing about Taylor Swift, she became famous in 2006 with her HIT SINGLE Our Song. And she is also renowned for writing her own songs, so SUCK IT !

    ReplyDelete